Saturday, May 11, 2019

WE ARE PERFORMERS!!



           We were 

           SENSATIONAL PERFORMERS 

at our 

Learning Celebration!!

We were SO!! SO!! SO!! PROUD

 of our 

Performance!!!

"I loved dancing for everyone", said Pio



"I was so so proud in front of all my family", said Hoho.




"It was amazing and I felt so proud of myself,"said Haloti.



"Everyone said we were so awesome", said Princeton.




"I loved performing in front of the whole school!! I felt so so incredible", said Valentine.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Room 1,
    Its me Christopher. I remember when you guys did your dance and it was amazing. But do you guys still do the dance right now? But besides that your dancing was amazing!

    Kind Regards
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Room 1,
    Its me Laki from Room 7. I remember seeing you guys dancing, you guys did wonderful. Can you remember the dance moves?
    You guys did great!

    ReplyDelete