Tuesday, October 3, 2017

OUR GREAT DAY AT THE ZOO!


       Room 1 Super Learning Heroes had the most exciting day at the Zoo!!






Vince showed us all which way to go by looking at the map!!

 He was such an awesome guide!!

                             

"Come this way!! No wait a minute! This way ! Over here!" said Vince!!



"You are such an amazing help Vince" said Mrs Williams. "You are so clever reading the map".






                 



                  






































5 comments:

  1. Hi Room 1,
    Awesome artwork you have here Room 1. I enjoyed looking at the colour you used and also the pictures at the Zoo.
    Keep up the great work.

    Kind Regards,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ROOM 1! Great Job on your amazing Art Work!
    It is great to see you guys are blogging! Your pictures are so detailed and I had such a fun day with you guys! I hope guys have a good long weekend!

    Regards, Lusia Pahulu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 1,
    I really like the way how you guys draw the Animals at the Zoo. You guys can draw better than me ! Very terrific ! Keep up with the blogging!

    Kind Regards,
    Caroline! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!Room 1 It looks like yous had a lot of fun. I had a great time. I love your photos. Keep It Up ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Room 1 ,
    I really enjoyed looking at these pictures because it shows how much fun you all had ,
    I also really like how you use correct punctuation for when you speak ,

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete